FLORIDA LAW REQUIRES THAT REAL ESTATE LICENSEES OPERATING AS A SINGLEAGENT, DISCLOSE TO BUYERS AND SELLERS THEIR DUTIES.
As a single agent, Florida Buyer Broker and its associates owe to your the following duties:
1. DEALING HONESTLY AND FAIRLY;
5. FULL DISCLOSURE:
6. ACCOUNTING FOR ALL FUNDS;
7. SKILL, CARE, AND DILIGENCE IN THE TRANSACTION;
8. PRESENTING ALL OFFERS AND COUNTEROFFERS IN A TIMELY MANNER, UNLESS A PARTY HAS PREVIOUSLY DIRECTED THE LICENSEE OTHERWISE IN WRITING: AND
9. DISCLOSING ALL KNOWN FACTS THAT MATERIALLY AFFECT THE VALUE OF RESIDENTIAL REAL PROPERTY AND ARE NOT READILY OBSERVABLE.
This is the end of the Single Agent Notice as required by Florida Statutes 475.278
THIS DISCLOSURE IS BEING MADE ON LINE TO NOTIFY THE BUYERS THAT FLORIDA BUYER BROKER ONLY PROVIDES SINGLE AGENCT REAL ESTATE SERVICES FOR BUYERS IN FLORIDA REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS. FLORIDA BUYER BROKER WILL NEVER TRANSITION TO A TRANSACTION BROKER.
Beverly Howe, Owner of Florida Buyer Broker, has served Florida real estate buyers for several decades with Integrity, Loyalty, Honesty, Confidentiality, Skill and Expertise.
Beverly Howe is a Certified Master Negotiation Expert and 1031 Exchange Specialist.
Please don’t hesitate to call anytime with questions 1-800-283-7393 or 1-239-601-2013.
Other agents have confidence in buyers who obtain the Single Agent services of Beverly Howe, the original FLORIDA BUYER BROKER.
Beverly Howe is friendly and easy to talk to. A phone call is the best way to contact Beverly. Please leave a message if you do not get an answer. Your call will be returned as soon a possible.
Toll free: 1-800-283-7393 US & Canada or 1-239-679-1674
Toll free numbers do not accept text message. I love voicemail!
FLORIDA BUYER BROKER. . .At Your Service
Florida Buyer Broker is a registered Trademark. All Copyrights Reserved.